Sunday, March 27, 2011

These Boots are Made for Walking

I'm taking the Professional Photography course through the New York Institute of Photography. I'm halfway through it but have kind of stalled out recently because of, well, life. I needed to get motivated to get back to my current assignment, so I was flipping through my photos from previous ones. My sister in law, Amanda, has been my model for most of my shoots. She's a pretty damn good model as well. I tell her my vision/idea and she is able to carry it out so well that the photos are more than I had even envisioned.



Ok, now I'm super motivated to finish my current assignment because the next one, Amanda and I will be able to do the shoot we've been talking about for at least a year! Sorry, can't tell you what it is, I promise I'll get to it soon and share the pictures with you when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment