Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I don't have babies anymore!

Lily will turn 7 on April 12th. I can't believe that she will be 7 and Bella is 4; I don't have babies anymore :(. This picture is from Lily's 2nd birthday. We were at Sunset Beach, NC with my mom and I was pregnant with Bella. I had a photo shoot on the beach one morning and this is my favorite from that day and one of my all time favorites of Lily period!

This picture was taken when Bella was about 16 months old. It was at Parker Homestead outside of Three Forks. It was one of my favorite places to do photo shoots and then the state decided to not lease it again and now it's private :(. But I still love this picture because it compliments the one of Lily at around the same age.

I just have to throw this one in there because it makes me laugh. I'll save current photos of them for a future post!



No comments:

Post a Comment