Monday, March 7, 2011

Florida, Old Buildings, Trees

A week from today I'll be in Florida (for work, but Florida nonetheless). So today's photo comes the last time I was in Florida, again for work. I stayed at the Belleview Biltmore in Clearwater, its a huge old hotel. It was slated to be closed down and remodeled just a month after I was there. I tried to find it online tonight and the website only goes to the golf course, which makes me wonder if the remodel has ever happened. But that aside I spent a lot of time exploring the grounds and even the supposedly closed off haunted 4th floor. I didn't get any pictures of ghosts. The picture below is from the hotel, it includes a tree and architecture on an old building...two of my favorite things to photograph!


Wonder what kind of photos I'll get next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment