Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sadie

As I talked about in my last post I have found a definite love of Senior Portraits and this week and next are filled with them! I was looking for a Senior Model in Townsend and my sister in law,  Amanda Cram a teacher at Broadwater High was able to help connect me with Sadie! Although I've only spent a few hours with her, she is one beautiful young lady inside and out! I'm so happy that I got to spend some time with her and we got some amazing shots!
We did a session back in March (you can see some of those images on my previous post) so that I could start doing a little advertising, but we also wanted to do some more when the spring rains made it a little greener! This past Monday we were able to do just that.
We found a spot by the creek with wildflowers and the sun coming through the trees that was pretty much perfect (except for that fact that we were indeed trespassing, but the property owner was just fine with us there as long as we weren't taking any "questionable" photos..."no sir, we are not!".  Hopefully he doesn't mind that we had to do a little landscaping and weeding! Sadie was a trooper for trying just about anything, including standing in the freezing cold creek and lying in weeds and dirt. I told her it would be worth it and it was! I am also happy to say that although close, I did not fall into the creek!
Her sister, Grace, tagged along and was a fantastic assistant, holding the reflector and carting my camera bag around! Thank you Grace.
Sadie definitely feels comfortable in front of the camera...your mom taught you well and she would be super proud :)
Here are some of my favorites!


1 comment:

  1. These brought a tear to my eye. Your momma would be so proud of you Sadie. I love that I can see her in the both of you young ladies. Fabulous photography Trisha Jones, made my heart melt.

    Corrie

    ReplyDelete