Saturday, August 3, 2013

Korich Family

Living in a different state than our family I know what trips "home" are like. They are busy...packed with visiting everyone you need to see, doing fun things for the kids, letting grandma and grandpa get quality time in. You can't really call them a vacation (sorry family in Ohio :)) because they can be exhausting.  But they are worth it!
I recently had a family shoot with the Korich's who were "home" for a long weekend to visit!  We had an evening shoot on a Friday and it was a hot one. They'd been in Bozeman all day and poor Macklin had to be woken up from a nap to head out to our shoot.
I always love to see what the reward is for the kids who I am photographing, I don't think I've ever had a session with 2-6 year old whose parents didn't come prepared with a reward for getting through the photo shoot. I should probably have beer and wine in a cooler in the back of my van for parents who get through the photo shoot...
Anyway, Macklin was going to get to go shopping for one some toys from his favorite TV show, but once we got to our location (William's Bridge) he also decided he needed to play in the river as a reward. We did the shots we were planning and then it was time to head down to the river to get some there and then let Macklin enjoy his reward. This was probably my favorite part of the shoot, because Macklin got his feet wet and then bam he was all the way in...shoes, clothes...all in! It was great and he was happy. Some of my favorite shots are of him in river!
Thank you Korich's for letting me be a part of your trip home! I really enjoyed getting to know your entire family!

No comments:

Post a Comment