Monday, April 25, 2011

Depth of Field

I took a workshop last week with some amazing photographers. Val Westover and Stephanie Andriana. Check out www.valwestoverphotography.com. It was pretty much a refresher course for me, but re-learned a few things that are working! I've always loved to shoot dept of field and I really like playing with shallow depth of field. I just think you can do so many different and cool looking things with it. So here's some small depth of field shots I've taken over the last week. This weekend was the Horse Drive, I rented a 500 mm lens and shot over 600 pictures. Still going through them, but I promise I will share soon. This spring weather has got me in the photo spirit! I'll be posting a lot!

Can't decide which one of these two I like the best. Thoughts?





Finding beauty in the gray and brown of winter!


I just think this shot is cool. Even though it wasn't, I like to pretend the truck at the end was an ice cream truck!


No comments:

Post a Comment