Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Lily!

I can't believe that 7 years ago tomorrow Lily was born! Where does time go? I wanted to do a blog of Lily through the years. It was fun and heart tugging to go through pictures looking for these to post! Time goes so quickly!

1st birthday and cake!

2nd Birthday at the beach!

2.5 years, and she became a very proud big sister!


3rd Birthday!

4th birthday!



5th birthday


6th Birthday

wow, already 7!


I had to throw this last one in here. this is from April of 2005, right after her 1st birthday. We took a spontaneous flight back to Ohio and got to spend time with my grandma, Alice. Lily's full name is Lillian Alice Jones. Her middle name is after my grandmother and Matt's grandmother who were both Alice Jones. I'm thankful for this picture and this weekend because it ended up being the last time we saw Grandma as she passed just a couple months later.


No comments:

Post a Comment