Saturday, August 6, 2011

Where's the Ghosts?

I love Ghost Towns and have not been ghost town hunting in awhile. While I prefer the non-maintained ghost towns, like Comet or Elkhorn, I won't shy away from one that has a little help, because there's still old stuff there and it's still cool! The girls and I headed down to Bannack State Park today. We had a great time, Bella kept asking the whole way there, when we were going to see the ghosts and are they nice or mean ghosts. Not sure if she ever saw a real ghost or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did and had a whole conversation with one and didn't share with me!
Here are a few photos from today. I usually tend to turn to Black and White, especially with these types of shoots, but tonight I wasn't feeling the B&W as much. What do you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment