Monday, May 30, 2011

Owls

Last Monday we were out walking and spotted 3 owls in the trees at a park near by. I finally got back tonight with my camera.

I don't know what kind of an owl this is....anyone? But for some reason I like to think it's younger than the other two that hang there. It was quite intrigued with my girls and would watch their every move!

I also like to call this one a "she" even though I have no idea. But I liked how she was staring down at me and so in this one and the next was playing w/ focusing on her feet and different depths of field for her body!


Couldn't quite get the angle I wanted on these next two guys, but wanted to show the other two hanging out. This guy's left eye was never quite totally open.




Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Third one from the top is my favorite TJ - I like how the feet are focused but the body is start to getting blurry (like Samuel's picture). :)

    ReplyDelete